Completely handmade steel frame with traditional geometry, assembled with brass joints, and a steel headed fork” is not the description of a museum bicycle or the remembrance of a passed product. Lima constitutes Podium’s will to prize heroic cycling: the concept that “steel is real” for some of the discerning few, they have discovered the true pleasure of throwing a leg over a steel race bike. a frame made to very high quality standards, guaranteed by artisanal manufacturing and contemporary design. for those who believe that techniques must belong to the values of cycling, and don’t want to miss a moment of this long, unfinished, sporting event.
- Forcella / Fork Microfused steel head weight 800gr.
- Materiale / Material Steel Life
- Sistema assemblaggio / Assembly system Braze welding
- Sterzo integrato / Threadless 1” steerer
- Movimento / Bottom bracket BSA
- Peso telaio / Frame weight 1900gr. size M
Carrera Lima | Geometry Chart